The ES24TX is a 250mW ExpressLRS micro module that fits most radios available in the market (TX16, FrSKY X9D+ / X7 etc...)
While the Pro version can output up to 1 Watt, the reality is 250mW is still more than enough for long range while consuming less power and generating less heat, which removes the requirement for a fan.
Note that this version does not come pre-assembled.
- Regulatory Domain: ISM2400
- MCU:ESP32(main),ESP8285(aux,as esp backpack)
- RF chip: SX1281IMLTRT
- JR standard 5pin socket
- Frequency Range: 2400 MHz to 2500 MHz
- Maximum receiver refresh rate: 500Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- RF Output Power: 10dBm~24dBm
- Power supply voltage: 5v~10v
- Antenna gain: 1.87dBi
- ES24TX Micro TX module kit *1
- Happymodel 2.4GHz antenna *1
Read and setup your ELRS here.
More info can be found on GitHub.