The new series of ELRS receivers from HappyModel with temperature compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO). With accurate frequency and excellent performance in extreme temperature environments, the TCXO adds reliability.
Its lightweight and size makes it ideal to use with any drones from Tinywhoop to the bigger drones.
- This batch comes with ELRS V3.0.1 pre-installed. Make sure to update your Tx if using V2 or older.
- "Model match" is on by default. You can turn that feature off by connecting your receiver to the ELRS page, then go to the "model" page and turn model match off.
- Type: ISM2.4GHz
- ESP8285 MCU
- SX1280(SX1281) IMLTRT RF Module
- Omni directional antenna
- Frequency Range: 2400 MHz to 2500 MHz
- Receive refresh rate: 25HZ~500Hz
- Working voltage: 5v
- Weight: 0.41 gram(without antenna)
- Dimension: 10mm*10mm*6mm
- Peak gain: 2.23dB
- Default Firmware out of factory: HappyModel_EP_2400_RX V2.2 version
- Built-in a TCXO (temperature compensated crystal oscillator)
- 1pc 40mm T-antenna
- 1pc 90mm T-antenna
- 1pc TCXO EP1 Rx
Read and setup your ELRS here.
More info can be found on GitHub.