The new series of ELRS receivers from HappyModel with temperature compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO). With accurate frequency and excellent performance in extreme temperature environments, the TCXO adds reliability.
This is a diversity receiver, ideal for long range quads.
Note that "Model match" is on by default. You can turn that feature off by connecting your receiver to the ELRS page, then go to the "model" page and turn model match off.
- Type: ISM2.4GHz
- ESP32 PICO D4, dual SX1280 (SX1281)
- Antenna connector: IPEX MHF 1/U.FL
- RF Frequency: 2.4GHz (2400~2480MHz)
- Telemetry power: >19dbm
- Receiver protocol: CRSF
- Input voltage: 3.5~5V Recommend +5V DC @ “+” pad
- PCB size: 19mm x 14mm
- Weight: 1gram exclude antenna
- Built-in a TCXO (temperature compensated crystal oscillator)
- Default Firmware out of factory: Unified_ESP32_2400_RX
Can upgrade to HappyModel EP1 Dual 2400 RX 3.0 FW
- 1 x Happymodel TCXO ELRS EP1 Dual Rx
- 2 x 2.4GHz antenna
Read and setup your ELRS here.
More info can be found on GitHub.