The TX16S Mark II is the ultimate open-source radio. This is the multi-protocol version with V4 hall sensor gimbals (AG01 gimbals available here)
Note: If you're using an FrSKY receiver, make sure that the receiver is flashed to 1.X (does not apply to tinywhoops with integrated SPI Rx)
- Improved internal circuit and optimized power supply.
- New charge circuit with integrated reverse-polarity protection.
- Optimized charge IC now allows up to 2.2A of internal USB-C charge current.
- Headphone output available.
- V4.0 Gimbal improving centering and temperature stability (Same circuitry as AG01).
- Optional high/low rear grips included for improved ergonomics.
- Improved S1/S2 knobs with clear center-detent.
- Improved LS/RS Sliders with smoother feel and better center-detent.
- Redesigned battery cover.
- Retooled body shell with improved fit and finish.
- Trainer socket changed to standard TRS 3.5mm socket.
- Rear DIY Socket added for personalised mods.
- Improved internal plastics for better longevity.
- Multi-protocol version.
- Supports EdgeTx and OpenTx (Requires EdgeTX v2.6.0 or above or OpenTX v2.3.15 or above)
- BLE joystick mode allowing you to wirelessly connect to your device for simulators or games.
- Size: 287x129x184mm
- Weight: 750g (without battery)
- Transmission frequency: 2.400GHz-2.480GHz
- Transmitter module: multi-protocol module (CC2500 CYRF6936 A7105 NRF2401)
- Transmitting power: Max 100mw (depending on the protocol)
- SD card: 256MB by default, 8GB maximum
- Antenna gain: 2db (transmition power adjustable)
- Working current: 400mA
- Working voltage: 6.6-8.4v DC
- Radio firmware: EdgeTX
- Module Firmware: Multiprotocol- Module (4IN1)
- Channels: Up to 16 channels (depending on the receiver)
- Display: 4.3-inch TFT full-colour touch display with a resolution of 480 * 272
- Gimbal: V4.0 Hall sensor with Aluminium fascia
- Gimbal thread: M4
- Module Bay: JR compatible module bay
- Upgrade method: Supports USB-C online / SD card offline upgrade
- 1 * TX16S Mark II Radio Controller
- 1 * 18650 Tray
- 1 * USB-C Cable
- 1 * Screen Protector
- 1 pair of flat grips
- 1 pair of raised grips (installed on radio by default)
- 1 * TX16S Key Chain
Firmware updates here