ELRS receiver with variometer specifically designed for gliders and other fixed-wings. Its small form factor and integrated variometer makes it ideal to install when you have restricted space and saves you on weight.
The built in barometer provides vertical speed telemetry. The variometer sends both ascending and descending tones, so you will know whether you are in lift or sink without having to look at your transmitter.
With ExpressLRS firmware and CRSF protocol, this receiver will also give you other telemetry data like battery voltage, current and GPS related info.
- ESP8285, SX1281, ExpressLRS Firmware
- RF Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM (2400~2480MHz)
- Antenna connector: IPEX MHF-1
- Telemetry power: 12dbm
- CRSF-PWM-V converter with barometer integrated
- 7x PWM outputs (6x with power rails, PWM8 is just a signal pad)
- PWM frequency: 50, 100, 160, 330, 400Hz configurable
- PWM resolution: 4x 1024 position + 3x 128 position(ExpressLRS 2.0 Wide switch mode)
- 1x UART(2) for GPS
- 36V Max. battery voltage sense (1K:10K voltage divider built-in)
- Compatible with external Current sensor (0~3.3V)
- RxBt,Curr,Capa,Bat%,GPS telemetry and VSpd(Vario)
- Rated voltage: 3.5~9V @5V pad, 0~36V @Vbat, 0~3.3V @Curr
- Power dissipation: 50mA(binding), 90mA(wifi mode)
- No 5V regulator built-in, Servos must be powered via 5V pad on CRSF-PWM-V board by external 5V source.
- Failsafe value configurable
- Firmware upgradeable
- PCB Size: 27x16mm,
- Weight: 5g w/ antenna and 2.54 pins
- 2.4GHz Receiver: ExpressLRS /DIY_2400_RX_ESP8285_SX1280, V2.0 or newer
- CRSF-PWM-V: crsf_pwm_v2.0 or newer
- 1x ELRS-R24-V(includes CRSF-PWM-V and 2.4G Receiver)
- 1x IPEX MHF1 Antenna
- 2.54mm straight and 90° 3×6 Dupont pins
Read more about its features here
CLI mode and parameters here
Receiver firmware update here
Read about the "no Alt" telemetry here