A signal converter that can take PWM, PPM or SBUS input and generate output according to the list below.
Note: Pins do not come pre-soldered
- Input SBUS signal and output PWM and PPM signals simultaneously.
- Input PWM signal and simultaneously output PPM and SBUS signals.
- Input PPM signal and output PWM and SBUS signals simultaneously.
- Input Voltage: 3.3-20V
- Current: 15mA
- Dimensions: 21*21mm
- Weight: 4.1g
- Input Signal:
- PPM (CPPM)
- PWM (Common Receiver Signal)
- SBUS (For Futaba-R7008SB Series, FrSky, etc.)
- When there is no signal input, the three LEDs are all on (PPM green, SBUS blue, PWM red).
- The LED for the input signal will stay on. The LED for the output signal will flash.
- 1-8 channels are PWM signal input or output channels.
- SBUS channel is the SBUS signal input or output channel.
- PPM channel is PPM signal input or output channel.
- When one or more channels of the 1-8 channel input PWM signals, the corresponding PPM channel outputs the PPM signal, and the SBUS channel outputs the SBUS signal.
- When the PPM channel inputs the PPM signal, it corresponds to the 1-8 channel output PWM signal, and the SBUS channel outputs the SBUS signal.
- When the SBUS channel inputs the SBUS signal, it corresponds to the 1-8 channel output PWM signal, and the PPM channel outputs the PPM signal.
- 1 x Signal converter
- set of straight and right angle header pins included