A self powered buzzer that helps you find your aircraft by beeping loudly if you lose your battery connection. The built-in light sensor can detect light intensity and control the LED light accordingly. The buzzer will also automatically enter into sleep mode at night to save power.
- Built-in battery and will start beeping after losing connection with the battery.
- Louder than standard buzzer (over 100dB).
- Compatible with both FPV quadcopter and RC airplane.
- Size(L x W x H): 24x13x16 mm
- Weight: 5 grams
- Volume: Up to 105 dB
- Working Time: Up to 30 hours
- Charge Time: 1.5 hours
- Battery: 80mAh LiPo
- Input Voltage: 4.5 - 8.5 V
Two ways to Disarm the Buzzer:
- Disarm with button: Disconnect your power source, hold disarm button on VIFLY Finder 2 for 1-5 seconds then release.
- Disarm with main battery: Disconnect your power source, re-connect it for 3-6 seconds and disconnect again.
It will beep 3 times when successfully disarmed.
Simply connects the VIFLY Finder 2 to your flight controller or receiver via the 3 wires.