Seemingly equivalent to the TS100 under a different name.
Can be powered using a LiPo battery or use this power supply.
Needs a power supply with 5.5mmx2.5mm barrel connector
- DC 12-24V
- OLED screen display
- Material: 304 stainless steel nested ABS + PC shell.
- Firmware upgradable
- External independent power supply: DC 5525 power interface, suitable for DC 12-24v notebook power supply, vehicle power supply and mobile power supply.
- Power Input: 12-24V
- Power output: 65W
- Temparature range: 100-400°C / 212-752°F
- Factory default temperature: 300°C / 572°F
- Color: Blue / Black (your choice)
- Tip: B2 (see first picture)
- Please use ground clamp, proper power supply and other accessories to ensure safe use.
- When SQ-001 is being used for the first time, it may slightly smoke due to the heating of electric heating elements, which is normal Phenomenon.
- If SQ-001 is used continuously for more than 40 minutes @ 350°C or above, the handle temperature of soldering iron will reach 50°C~60°C.
- When SQ-001 temperature rises, do not touch the iron head to avoid scalding.
- When SQ-001 is powered on, the iron head cannot be replaced.
- 1 x SQ-001 Controller
- 1 x Solder Tip
- 1 x Safety Instructions
- 1 x Hex Key
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x DC5525 XT60 Power Cable
- 1 x Mini-bakelite Stand Holder