The 2206-2100 carries all the features of the RG 7075 Series
- Single wire winding - offering high current capability and heat tolerance (up to 180°C). Most of the high perfornance custom wound motors use this technique rather than multi strand wire. Why is it unusual? The larger wire gauge can't be wound by machine...
- Hand wound - even with all the automation available today, nothing matches the accuracy of skilled human. The heavier gauge wire used in the Rotorgeeks motors demands hand winding
- Fully serviceable - right from the start we wanted to be able to repair and replace every part of the motor to handle crashes as well as wear and tear. Bearings are not glued in place. All parts are available separately - rotor w/shaft, stator, bearings, clips and shims.
- The little things
- Dynamically balanced rotors
- Case design was engineered for light weight and maximum cooling and airflow to the windings.
- The prop height has been set a little higher to reduce the likelihood of props striking the ESC.
- Greater clearance from the base to the windings to afford more tolerance on long mounting screws (without hitting the windings)
- Japanese NMB bearings
- shaft permanently fixed into rotor
- N45SH high temp arc magnets and 0.2mm steel laminations for stator (we're still staying away from N52 for smoothness and efficiency)
- Shaft and clip are completely recessed - the motor can be mounted on a flat surface without the need for a hole in the centre of the motor mount
- Each motor comes with a hardware kit that includes a nylock flange nu and M3x6 hex head motor mount screws and washers. The screws are good for arms ranging from 2.5 - 4mm thick.
- Stator: 22mm wide X 6mm high
- Stator slots / poles: 12/14
- Weight: 32g with 3cm of motor wire, comes with 12cm wire
- Mounting pattern: 16x19mm