The new Mobeetle6 BNF is one of the lightest 65mm whoops out there.
- DO NOT FLASH THE BOARD WITH 4.3.1. There are SPI related issues when using 4.3.1. A fix is coming with a new firmware that will be available soon (4.3.2). STAY ON 4.3.0 OR BELOW.
Although D8 is still recommended, if using BF 4.3.0, you can now use D16 as well.
- Batteries are NOT included
- The lightest 1S Whoop and Toothpick 2-IN-1 fpv drone
- Comes with a carbon fiber frame to convert your Mobeetle6 into a non-ducted frame
- The lightest 1s AIO 5IN1 F4 flight controller
- New unibell SE0702 brushless motors
- Built-in OPENVTX up to 400mw
- Low profile Canopy design
- Wheelbase: 65mm
- Size: 80mm*80mm*30mm
- Weight: 17.5g (without battery)
- Motor: SE0702 KV23000
- Propeller: Gemfan 1210 31mm propeller
- Flight controller: HappyModel Diamond F4 AIO FC
- Onboard Frsky SPI D8 receiver
- Onboard 5.8g OPENVTX (up to 400mW of output power)
- Camera: Runcam Nano3
Recommended batteries (not included):
1x Propeller disassemble tool
Please note that warranty claims are handled and approved by Happy Model. The can be contacted here