A flight controller specifically designed for Digital HD FPV system with a built-in Serial ELRS receiver, 4-IN-1 BLHeli_S 12A ESC and supports 1-2S Lipo/LiHV batteries.
The flight controller uses the F405 chip, supports Betaflight / INAV firmware, has 3 sets of complete UARTs available, no OSD chip (not necessary for HD FPV) and has a BMP280 barometer and 8Mbp blackbox.
- Firmware target: BetaflightF4
- MCU: STM32F405RGT6 (168MHZ, 1Mbyte FLASH)
- GYRO Sensor: BMI270 (SPI connection)
- Mount hole size: 25.5mm*25.5mm
- Power supply: 1-2S battery input (DC 2.9V-8.7V)
- Built-in 12A(each) BLHeli_S 4in1 ESC
- Built-in Serial ExpressLRS 2.4G
- Built-in BMP280 Barometer
- Built-in 8MBp blackbox
- Built-in voltage meter sensor (scale 110)
- Built-in current meter sensor (scale 470)
- Weight: 4.8g without power lead wire
- Support 1-2s Lipo/LiHV battery
- Power supply: 1-2S LiPo/LiPo HV
- Current: 12A continuous peak 15A (3 seconds)
- Support BLHeli_S / Bluejay firmware
- Factory firmware: Bluejay ESC V0.19
- Firmware target: Z-H-30
- Default protocol: DSHOT300
- UART ExpressLRS 2.4GHz Receiver:
- Packet Rate option: 25Hz/50Hz/150Hz/250Hz/500Hz
- RF Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Antenna plug: Enameled copper wire 31mm length
- Telemetry output Power: <12dBm
- Default firmware version: ExpressLRS V3.0.1
- Firmware target: HappyModel EP 2400 RX
- Can update firmware via ExpressLRS configurator
- In a 1S with high KV motor configuration, HappyModel recommends to set the startup power to 1100/1200.
- Note that the first batch of FC had an incorrect silk screen for UART 2. We have the latest batch and this has been fixed.
Wiring diagram here
Please note that all warranty claims are handled and approved by HappyModel only. If you have any issues please contact them here