This kit has been put together as a complete package with the new pilot in mind. It is a truly complete ready-to-fly kit with 2x USB chargers and 4 batteries.
The Mobula7 1S is an ultra lightweight whoop coming with ExpressLRS protocol and OpenVTX giving you more range than you would need. It is also very easy to maintain since there's almost no soldering required*.
- Easy to set up and maintain
- Perfect machine for an introduction into the hobby
- Radio - The BetaFPV Lite Radio 2 is the ideal radio for the new comers. Easy to use and set up; great quality and feels great in the hand (similar feel to video game controllers); comes with an internal battery and can be charged via USB.
- Goggles - the Skyzone Cobra Lite are a compact box goggle with 48 channel diversity receiver, DVR to record your flights and powered by an 18650 battery (included).
- The FC comes flashed with 4.3, please use Betaflight Configurator 10.8 or up for configuration.
- The charging board included in the Mobula7 1S package only works if you already own a LiPo charger with the adequate connectors. Click here to see compatible chargers.
- The switch on the USB charger is for regular or HV battery charge:
- Switch towards the battery plugs - regular lipo charge (this matches the batteries included in the kit)
- Switch towards the usb connectior - HV lipo charge
- Bind radio to receiver - If you choose this option, we will set up your radio, bind it to your Mobula7, and test fly it so you can start flying as soon as you get it!
- Flash to JESC 48k - We'll flash the ESCs to the JESC 48k for an even better flight experience.
- Ultra Power UP-S6 1S Battery Charger (6 bay charger) with AC Power supply.
- HappyModel 1S06 1S Battery Charger (6 bay charger) with AC Power supply.
Please note that all warranty claims are handled and approved by Happy Model only. If you have any issues please contact them here
*Only the pigtail needs to be soldered if you purchased a new board.