GEPRC's flagship 5" drone equipped with O3 Air Unit.
This is the deadcat version with no props in view. Ideal if not using a GoPro and using the footage from the DJI O3 Air Unit.
- Upgraded aluminum alloy side plate to accommodate the O3 camera and with better durability.
- Built-in Bluetooth module allowing you to remotly connect to Betaflight
- Ideal for smooth, cinematic flights.
- Supports up to 4K/60fps recording.
- SPAN G50A BLHeli_32 4in1 50A ESC with the latest GEPRC 2107.5 motor, with strong power, fast response speed, precise throttle control, and smooth flight experience.
- Unique frame shock absorption design, less vibration, safe and stable electronic system operating environment.
- Two HD Camera mount provided allowing you to mount your GoPro, naked GoPro 8, Insta 360 GO2 and Caddx Peanut cameras.
- Wheelbase: 225mm
- Top plate: 2.5mm
- Bottom plate: 2.5mm
- Arm plate: 5mm
- FC system: SPAN F722-BT-HD V2
- MCU: STM32F722
- Gyro: 42688-P(SPI)
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/AT7456E chip
- ESC: SPAN G50A BLHeli_32 4IN1 50A 4-6S ESC
- VTX: DJI O3 Air Unit
- Camera: DJI O3
- Propeller: Gemfan 5136
- Antenna: DJI O3 antenna
- Motor: SPEEDX2 2107.5-1960KV
- Weight: 426g (including 3D printed parts)
- Receiver: PNP / DJI ready
Recommended battery (not included): 6S 1050mah-1550mah LiPo battery
- 1 x MARK5 DC HD O3 Quadcopter
- 4 x Gemfan 5136 propellers (pair)
- 1 x Battery strap M15x250mm
- 2 x Battery strap M20x220mm
- 2 x Battery Silicone Pads
- 1 x 3D printed parts
- 1 x Action cam mount holder
- 1 x Set of screws
- 1 x Set of screwdrivers
- 1 x Antenna fixed tube