Nazgul5 V2 is a 5" quadcopter. Pre-tuned, setup and ready to bind!
This is the PNP 6S version.
- 5mm arm design for more durability
- Easy-Swap arms
- LED illuminated Logo
- XING-E 2207 motors and NAZGUL 5140 props
- 5" version also fits 5.1" style propellers
- Popular True-X configuration
- TPU crash-guards
- Fits both 30.5x and 20x stacks
- Pre-tuned and setup
- SucceX-E 45A 2-6S BLHeli_S 4-in-1 ESC
- SucceX-E F7 V2.1 Flight Controller
- XING-E 2207 1800kv FPV Motor
- Wheelbase: 240mm*240mm
- Body size: 170*170mm
- Propeller size: 5 inch /5.1 inch
- Flight stack mounting pattern: 30.5*30.5/20*20 mm
- FPV cam spacing: 19mm
- Weight: 393.4g (without battery)
The VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW requires a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities. Please ensure you're flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
- Prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x Nazgul5(XL5 V5) Frame
- 1x RaceCam R1 Mini 1200TVL 2.1mm 19*19
- 1x Albatross RHCP SMA 5.8g antenna
- 2sets x Nazgul 5 inch 3-blades (Set of 4 - Color may vary)
- 1x 20*200mm Microfiber PU Leather Battery Strap (Color May Vary)
- 1x 20*250mm Microfiber PU Leather Battery Strap (Color May Vary)
All iFlight BNFs are tested before leaving the factory.
For any warranty claims, please contact iFlight customer service.