FrSky XJT Telemetry Module (JR/Graupner type)
Operating Voltage Range: 6~15 V
Operating Current: 140mA (@6V), 80mA (@12V)
Output Power: ≤ 100mW
Module Slot: JR/Graupner Type
Modulations: PXX or CPPM (auto‐detected)
Modes: D8, D16 or LR12 (selectable)
Telemetry Interface: Smart Port, RS232 Serial Port
Upgrade Interface: Smart Port, RS232 Serial Port
• Two auto‐detected modulations of PXX (mode selection, bind, model match, range check, failsafe, etc. on radio side) or CPPM.
• Three selectable modes of D8 (existing 8ch two‐way), D16 (new 16ch two‐way full duplex transmission) and LR12 (new 12ch one‐way long range).
• Smart Port enabled, realizing two‐way full duplex transmission.
• Detect the module antenna’s working status and give sound warnings if the module antenna is broken or does not have intact contact, etc.
• Super lower latency (approx. 1/3 of current systems) and higher precision (transmitter’s hardware and software support required, such as FrSky transmitters).
Comes flashed with North American firmware. If you're in the EU you'll need to reflash it with EU firmware (or change the Rx).