Combining the best of both worlds in this bundle which includes the FrSky X9 Lite S, and the TBS Crossfire Nano Tx.
- You will have to flash OpenTX firmware on the radio to use the Crossfire protocol.
- This bundle does not include the receivers.
- Flash the radio: We can do this for you so you won't have to worry about flashing your radio.
- Transmitter stand: A must have for Crossfire users or anyone running an external module in their radio.
- Batteries (not included but available in the options): This radio uses 18650 batteries.
The 'S' model is an upgraded version of the X9 Lite with dual momentary buttons on the top shoulders, hall sensor gimbals, balance charging for 2S Li-ion battery via USB, scroll button adding convenience when navigating the menu, and with a smaller but same form factor as the well known X9D series. You can read more about it here.
The Crossfire is a long range R/C link based on the newest RF technology, capable of self-healing two-way communications and range beyond comprehension. With a sensitivity of -130dB, full RF-side diveristy, tiny receivers for FPV quads, the TBS CROSSFIRE contains the most modern technology to provide a superior long range control link. You can read more about it here.
X9 Lite S Specifications:
- Dimension: 184*170*101mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 525g (without battery)
- Operating system: ErskyTX/ OpenTX
- Number of channels: 24 channels
- Internal RF module: ISRM-S-X9
- Operating voltage range: 6.0~8.4V
- Operating current: [email protected]
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ 60℃ (14℉ ~ 140℉)
- Backlit LCD resolution: 128*64
- Smart Port, Micro SD card slot, Micro USB Port and DSC Port
- Compatibility: ACCST D16 and ACCESS receivers
- Built-in charge (via USB)
Nano Tx Specifications:
- Frequency Bands: 868MHz (EU, Russia) / 915MHz (USA, Asia, Australia)
- Input Voltage: 3.5 - 13V
- Connector: USB-C
- Power consumption: 1.1W (@10mW) - 2W (@100mW)
- Dimensions: 64 x 42 x 25 mm (Nano TX module size)
- Weight: 48g