Sub 250g 4" long range drone equipped with the new DJI O3 Air Unit.
The O3 AU allows you to record in 4K/60FPS recording with no props in view and comes with the new GOKU Mini GPS V3.
- This comes with a TBS Crossfire receiver pre-installed
- To accommodate the O3 Air Unit, Flywoo had to modify the frame. Only the front arms remain the same.
- Sub250 (even with battery)
- Support 4K\60fps recording
- Up to 10KM long distance
- Long flight times
- GPS search up to 30 satellites
- FC and ESC: Goku Versatile F405 Pro Mini Stack ( F405 FC+ 40A ESC ) 8Bit 2-6S 20x20 Plug & Play plug O3 Air unit
- VTX: DJI O3 Air Unit
- Camera: DJI O3
- Propeller: 4024-2
- Antenna: DJI O3 antenna
- Motor: Nin V2 1404 2750kv
- Weight: 168.4g
Flywoo Finder v1.0:
- A self-powered buzzer that helps you find your aircraft by beeping loudly and with flashing LED if you lose your battery connection (it will last around 4-5hours)
- Press the button for 3 seconds to turn it off after disconnecting your battery.
Flywoo Goku GPS Mini V3 Rescue Function:
- Before arming, let the GPS search for a minimum of 5 satellites to get a lock on the starting position.
- After arming, look for the OSD data during the flight, the rescue mode will work if the distance exceeds 100m. Otherwise, the quad will crash (if it failsafe).
- If the remote controller suddenly loses signal (failsafe), the GPS rescue function will take over and return to the home position. (Set the AUX of GPS rescue mode in Betaflight Failsafe)
Recommended batteries (not included): 4S 750-850 XT30
- 1* Prebuilt and tested Explorer LR Drone with O3
- 1* pair of side carbon plate
- 1* Spare pack of screws
- 2* sets of Gemfan 4024 (8pcs total)
- 2* battery straps 15x180mm