The ELRS Fyujon is a very simple and easy-to-use 2-in-1 module that integrates 5.8GHz OpenVTX and 2.4GHz ELRS receiver.
Compatible with 20mmx20mm, 30mmx30mm and 25.5mmx25.5mm whoop mounting pattern. Ideal for small toothpick or Cinewhoop.
- M3 holes which can be converted to M2 using rubber grommets
- Supports 20x20mm / 25.5x25.5mm / 30x30mm mounting pattern
- 4 Mounting support structures for added durability
- Better shape to avoid sharp edges
- Ability to switch between SMD or IPEX antenna (Default antenna is SMD ceramic)
- IPEX 1 rotated by 90° for better durability
- 2.4GHz Receiver:
- Type: ISM
- ESP8285 MCU
- SX1280/1281IMLTRT RF Module
- SMD Ceramic antenna
- Frequency Range: 2400 MHz to 2500 MHz
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- Working Voltage: 5v
- Antenna: Onboard SMD ceramic antenna or IPEX1 connector for external 2.4Ghz antenna
- SMD Ceramic Antenna Peak gain: 3.7Db
- ELRS Firmware target: HappyModel EP 2400 RX
- 5.8GHz VTX:
- Frequency: 5.8G 48CH
- Transmitting Power: 0/RCE/25mw/100mw/300mw
- Power supply: DC 5V
- Current (5v): <650ma (300mw)
- SmartAudio ready
- If using both the VTX and ELRS Rx, you may want to bridge the dedicated pads so they can share the same power input. Otherwise the VTX and Rx needs to be powered separately (see wiring diagram below).
- By default the Rx will be using the SMD ceramic antenna. You can switch between the SMD ceramic antenna and UFL antenna by bridging the dedicated pads (see wiring diagram below).
Wiring diagram here
VTX table here