The RROSD PRO PDB is an all-in-one mini OSD-PDB board. It has taken on a new life being used in wings and fpv airplanes!
Download the manual here and read the RCGroups thread here.
- Dimension 36mmx36mm (30.5mmx30.5mm mounting holes like the standard control board) weighing just 7g
- Built-in power distribution and regulators to handle 3S - 6S Lipo
- Built in multi stage power filter for Video Transmitter and Camera with pre-installed conveniently located connectors
- 12V and 5V output: can be used for FPV cam and accessories
- NTSC and PAL can be easily selected using the onboard button
- Plug and Play (PnP) OSD information: Flight pack voltage, current draw, total current consumption, RSSI, flight timer
- Maximum motor current 100A total
- Automatic flight timer shows actual flight time
- Additional lost model buzzer sounds off 5 minutes after the quad has crashed (buzzer required)
- Auto RSSI detection (FRsky and analog compatible), displays in percentage
- Battery pack alarm feature blinks the battery voltage when pack voltage hits the set limit (3.5V/cell auto detected)
- Onscreen menu allows user to calibrate pack voltage reading, rssi input, battery alarm level…etc....
- Firmware upgradeable with FTDI adapter
- Lost model siren (buzzer required)
- Lap counter (testing phase)