Stepdown regulator with switchable power output.
Default is 5V, select either 8V or 12V by soldering the jumper.
- Wide 9V to 55V Operating Input Range with TVS protection
- 3x Output voltage options, 5.2V, 8V or 12V. Default 5.2V.
- Synchronous switching step-down (buck) regulator with typical efficiencies of 88% to 96%
- Supports continuous output current of up to 5A, peak current of 9A.
- Output ripple 30mV (VIN=50V, Output 5.2V @ 5A), 60mV (VIN=50V, Output 12V @ 5A)
- Standby current: 5~10mA
- No reverse-input voltage protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Short-circuit tolerant (2 seconds)
- Overcurrent protection & self-recovery
- Dropout voltage: 2V (Input>=14V is required for stable 12V output)
- Pins distance: 3.81mm
- Size & Weight: 35 x 24 x 5.5mm, 5g