Small and lightweight GPS.
- Since the GOKU GM10 V3 is using the M1005 chip, your FC will need to be flashed on BetaFlight 4.3 or above in order to use Ublox protocol. If using older firmware (below 4.3), use NMEA protocol.
- For INAV users, use theV6.0.0 configurator (or above) and flash your FC to 5.0.0 or above.
- General info:
- Dimension: 12mm*16mm*4.5mm
- Weight: 2.2g
- Chipset: M10050
- Receiving Format: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS and SBAS
- Default Protocol: GPS, Galileo, BeiDou
- Frequency: GPS L1, GLONASS L1, BeiDou B1, SBAS L1, Galileo E1
- Channels: 72 Searching Channel
- Tracking: -162dBm
- Reacquisition: -160dBm
- Data and Update Rate:
- Support Rate: 4800bps to 921600bps (default is 115200bps)
- Data Level: TTL or RS-232 (default TTL level)
- Data Protocol: BF4.3.X (UBLOX) / BF4.2.X (NMEA)
- Output frequency: 1Hz-10Hz (Default is 10Hz)
- Altitude: 50,000m
- Max Velocity: 500m/s
- Max Acceleration: Less than 4g
- Power consumption:
- DC Voltage：3.3-5V
- Operating temp: -40 °C ~ +85°C
- Storage Temp : -40°C ~ +105°C
- LED indicator:
- PPS LED: yellow
- PPS LED: no light when the GPS doesn't have a lock / Flashing when locked.
- 1x GM10 Nano V3 GPS
- 1x 100mm Cable
- 1x Copper Foil