Another great board from Matek which can be used with ArduPilot, Betaflight, and will soon support INAV. Comes with dual gyro, Barometer, 7 UARTS, 13 PWM outputs, OSD and more.
Note: The V3 uses the IMU ICM42688P, ICM42605 instead of the IMU MPU6000, ICM42605 that was used on the V1.5. Nothing else has changed.
- MCU: STM32H743VIH6, 480MHz , 1MB RAM, 2MB Flash
- IMU: ICM42688P (SPI1) & ICM42605 (SPI4)
- Baro: Infineon DPS310 (I2C2)
- OSD: AT7456E (SPI2)
- Blackbox: MicroSD card socket (SDIO)
- 7x Uarts (1,2,3,4,6,7,8) with built-in inversion.
- 13x PWM outputs(including “LED” pad)
- 2x I2C
- 1x CAN
- 6x ADC (VBAT, Current, RSSI, Analog AirSpeed, Vbat2, Cur2)
- 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Red) and 3.3V indicator(Red)
- 1x SPI3 breakout
- USB Type-C(USB2.0)
- 1x JST-SH1.0_8pin connector (Vbat/G/Curr/Rx8/S1/S2/S3/S4)
- 1x JST-GH1.25_4pin connector (5V/CAN-H/CAN-L/G)
- Dual Camera Inputs switch
- 5V/Vbat filtered power ON/OFF switch
- DJI FPV OSD is supported by any spare UART
- Vbat Input: 6~36V (2~8S LiPo)
- BEC: 5V 2A cont. (Max.3A)
- LDO 3.3V: Max.200mA
- No Current Sensor built-in
- ADC Vbat2 pad supports Max. 69V (voltage divider: 1K:20K)
- Static power: 200mA@5V with Betaflight, 150mA@5V with ArduPilot
- ArduPilot(ChiBiOS): MATEKH743
- BetaFlight: MATEKH743
- INAV: MATEKH743
- Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm, Φ4mm with Grommets Φ3mm
- Dimensions: 36 x 36 x 5 mm
- Weight: 7g
- ArduPilot wiki H7 will not initialize with Ardupilot firmware
- H743 is supported by INAV3.0.1 or higher.
- H743-SLIM has betaflight firmware preloaded for QC
- BetaFlight: Target MATEKH743 is supported since 4.3, pls download BetaFlight firmware 4.2.x from our website.
- If you flash ArduPilot firmware via BetaFlight configurator. there is a known issue that flash process will freeze at 50% if “full chip erase” is selected. It is highly recommended to use STM32CubeProgrammer to erase MCU and upload firmware. More info here.
- ArduPilot: Crossfire support only exists in “latest” 4.1, not stable 4.0.x, if you load “latest” then Set SERIAL7_PROTOCOL = 23, RSSI_TYPE = 3
- INAV: SD card and MSC mode for H743 is supported by INAV 4.0 or newer.
- Known issue: Motor 7 will not spin with BetaFlight 4.2.x and OCTO X8 mixer if RPM filter is enabled. Pls set dshot_bidir = OFF, or use latest BetaFlight 4.3.0
Board layout here
Board wiring here
ArduPilot mapping here
ArduPilot relay here
BF mapping here
- 1x H743-SLIM
- 6x Silicon grommets M4 to M3
- 1x JST-SH1.0_8pin cable, 5cm
- 2x JST-SH1.0_8pin connectors
- 1x JST-GH-4P to JST-GH-4P cable for CAN port, 20cm