Integrating DJI's cutting-edge video transmission technology into a lightweight and compact body, the DJI O3 Air Unit features excellent video transmission quality with high definition, low latency and at long distances. It comes with a 1/1.7-inch sensor, a 155° super-wide FOV, and rich compatibility, providing a powerful video transmission solution for your assembled aircraft.
- You do not need to power the O3 Air Unit in order to activate & update the unit, simply plug the USB-C connector.
- Follow these instructions if you want to use BetaFlight OSD:
- Know which UART you are using for the MSP port.
- Go to the CLI tab and enter the following:
set osd_displayport_device = MSP
set displayport_msp_serial = (MSP UART port # used minus 1) (e.g. if using UART 4 then write "= 3"; if using UART 1 then write "= 0", etc...)
- DJI O3+ Flagship Transmission: Supports a max video transmission quality of 1080p/100fps from up to 10 km (w/ DJI Goggles 2 and tested in an outdoor open environment without interference).
- Next-Level Imaging Performance: equipped with a 1/1.7-inch sensor, the DJI O3 Air Unit can shoot 4K/60fps video with a 155° super-wide FOV, giving you richer image details. It also comes with 20GB built-in storage.
D-Cinelike color mode allows you to make detailed color adjustments to your shots.
The camera module can be used with the DJI Avata ND Filters Set (ND8/16/32) (not included).
- Canvas Mode: lets you customize the OSD information on the screens of DJI Goggles 2 or DJI FPV Goggles V2, and adjust PID parameters.
- Compact and Richly Compatible: Lightweight body and compatible with Goggles 2 / FPV Goggle V2 / FPV Remote Controller 2
- Sensor: 1/1.7-inch CMOS / Effective Pixels: 48 MP
- Lens: FOV: 155° / Equivalent Focal Length: 12.7 mm / Focal Length: 2.34 mm / Aperture: f/2.8 / Focus Mode: FF / Focus Range: 0.6 m to ∞
- ISO Range: 100-6400 (Auto) / 100-25600 (Manual)
- Shutter: Rolling Shutter
- FOV: 155°
- Video Resolution:
With DJI Goggles 2: 4K@50/60fps / 2.7K@50/60/100fps / 1080p@50/60/100fps
With DJI FPV Goggles V2: 4K@50/60fps / 2.7K@50/60/100/120fps /1080p@50/60/100/120fps
- Video Format: MP4
- EIS: Supports RockSteady
- Weight: Approx. 8.3 g (coaxial cable included)
- Dimensions: (L×W×H): 21.2×20×19.5 mm
- O3 Air Unit:
Air Unit (camera module excluded): Approx. 28 g
Air Unit (camera module included): Approx. 36.4 g
Antenna: Approx. 3 g
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 32.5×30.5×14.5 mm
Coaxial Cable: 115 mm
3-in-1 Cable: 100 mm
Antenna: 85 mm
- Communication Frequency: 2.400-2.4835 GHz (RX only) / 5.725-5.850 GHz (RX and TX)
- Transmission Power (EIRP): FCC: < 33 dBm / CE: < 14 dBm / SRRC: < 30 dBm
- End-to-End Latency:
With DJI FPV Goggles V2: 810p/120fps Video Transmission Quality: The latency is lower than 28 ms / 810p/60fps Video Transmission Quality: The latency is lower than 40 ms.
With DJI Goggles 2: 1080p/100fps Video Transmission Quality: The latency is as low as 30 ms. / 1080p/60fps Video Transmission Quality: The latency is as low as 40 ms.
- Max Video Transmission Range: 10 km (FCC), 2 km (CE), 6 km (SRRC)
- Supported Flight Control System: Only compatible with controllers that support Betaflight.
- Input Voltage: 7.4-26.4 V (2S to 6S)
- Operating Temperature: -10º to 40º C (14° to 104° F)
- Supported SD Cards: microSD (up to 256 GB)
- Supports auto mode
- Supports manual mode: 40 MHz: 1 channel; 20 MHz: 3 channels; 10 MHz: 3 channels
- Channels Info:
FCC/SRRC/CE 40 MHz: Channel 1: 5794.5 MHz
20 MHz/10 MHz:
Channel 1: 5768.5 MH
Channel 2: 5804.5 MHz
Channel 3: 5839.5 MHz
- The 155° FOV is only available when using the 4:3 aspect ratio, and when the video recording specification is at 2.7K@50/60fps or 1080p@50fps/60fps; the aspect ratio is 16:9, and the video recording specification is at 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps.
- 4K/60fps videos do not support the aspect ratio of 4:3, and only support that of 16:9.
- DJI Goggles 2
- DJI FPV Goggles V2
- DJI FPV Remote Controller 2
- DJI O3 Air Unit Camera Module × 1
- DJI O3 Air Unit Transmission Module × 1
- DJI O3 Air Unit Antenna × 1
- DJI O3 Air Unit 3-in-1 Cable × 1