The new 1805 series brushless motors for lightweight builds. Combined with a 35A AIO Brushless FC, these motors will provide lots of output power, perfect for light racing drones. The 1805 series motors are suitable for 4-5 inch quadcopter, BetaFPV recommends using 5125/5020 propellers with the motors to get the best power effect during your FPV racing.
- 1805 1550KV brushless motor is a lightweight motor that is best for 6S power
- Only weight 16.1g for 1pc.
- 1805 Motors retains φ1.5mm shaft design instead of thread shaft for saving weight, which means it needs M2 screws to lock props, while most of 4'' props are locked with nuts in the market.
- Best paired with the Gemfan 5125 3-Blade props, with minimal noise and power loss, the motor is very efficient in use and has an excellent racing flight experience.
- 1805 motor is perfectly suitable for the 4-5 inch drone.
- Item: 1805 brushless motor
- Motor KV (rpm/V): 1550KV
- Weight: 16.1g for 1pc
- Color: blue-black
- Shaft: φ1.5mm
- Shaft length: 3.8mm
- Shaft diameter: 1.5mm
- Hole distance: 12mm
- Motor Mount Holes: M2
- Input Voltage: 1550KV for 6S LIPO
- Cables: 100mm long, 24AWG cables
- Dimensions: 23.2 * 23.2 * 19.7mm
- 4x 1805 1550KV Brushless Motors
- 4x Pack of M2 Screws