The "Speed Racer TWIG" is a micro quad kit that you build yourself. Most completed builds are between 45 & 55 grams depending on the components you choose. This frame is made of high quality carbon and is chamfered 0.6 mm on both sides. Not only does it look amazing, but the design is also more durable than most others in its class. This is a truly universal kit as you can use 2 inch, 2.5 inch, 65mm, 3 inch two bladed, tri-bladed, and even quad bladed props.
- 112mm motor post to motor post
- Weight: 7.9g
- Mount size:
- Whoop style board (recommended for easier acces to USB port)
- 16x16mm stacks
- Motor mount:
- Standard 4x holes 9x9mm (2.1mm holes suitable for 1103/1104/1105/1106 motors such as the Amaxinno 1103)
- 3x holes Ø.6.6 (1.6mm holes suitable for motors such as the HappyModel EX1102/EX1103)
- Fits Nano camera (14x14mm) such as the Runcam Nano 2 , Caddx Kangaroo and Caddx EOS2
- RacerX highly suggests to use motors under 6 grams each due to its lightwieght. Heavier motors will increase the chance of damaging the frame in hard crashes.
- RacerX likes using the TBS Unify Pro32 Nano due to its small size, 400mW output and SmartAudio.
- Speed Racer White TPU Canopy (fits Nano cameras)
- TWIG TWIST self-adjusting TPU battery mount that can accommodate batteries up to 3S 450 mah
- 1x set of HQ T3x3x2
- 4x M2x16mm screws
- 4x M2x6mm nylon standoffs
- 4x M2 nylon nuts
- 4x M2x5mm nylon standoffs
- 1x 30x20mm silicon rubber sticky back battery pad
- 1x Velcro strap (10x150mm)
Twig tuning link here