radix is engineered to perfection with a visually stunning form factor and plug-and-play stacking. The radix flight controller stacks seamlessly on the radix power board or Hobbywing 4-in-1 ESC using soft cables for vibration isolation. Its simple, sophisticated design facilitates a faster build time and minimizes human error.
Manual available here
Technical Specifications RADIX FC
- Processor: STM32F446RET6, Cortex-M4, 32bit, 180MHz, 128kB RAM, 512kB Flash.
- IMU: Bosch Sensortec BMI160 running at 3.2kHz, connected using SPI.
- Baro: Bosch Sensortec BMP280 connected using SPI.
- OSD: Full-graphic, PAL/NTSC auto detect, adjustable black and white levels. Full Betaflight OSD support with extra graphical features. Support for side-by-side 3D when used with a 3D FPV camera.
- Memory: MicroSD card slot for logging.
- Motor Outputs: 6 outputs with full DSHOT (150/300/600/1200) and OneShot support.
- Receiver Support: PPM, S.Bus (inverter built-in), DSM, HoTT, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. 5V or 3.3V supply for receiver. Receiver is powered from USB for easy and safe setup.
- Telemetry Support: FrSKY Smart Port, FrSKY Sensor Hub, HoTT Telemetry, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. Built-in inverter for FrSKY telemetry.
- Serial Ports: 4 full serial ports (UARTs). UART3 and UART6 have inverters for S.Bus and SmartPort telemetry. Inverters are automatically enabled/disabled for maximum flexibility.
- RGB LEDs: Dedicated RGB LED output.
- Camera Control: Dedicated output for accessing the camera menu to change camera settings.
- IR Emitter: Dedicated output for infrared based lap timing with multi-protocol support (I-Lap, Trackmate). Needs external IR LED and driver.
- Buzzer Port: Dedicated port for 5V (100mA max) buzzers.
- Analog Inputs: Voltage sensing up to 35V, current and RSSI inputs (3.3V max).
- Power: 4.5V to 5.5V, 120mA.
- Dimensions: 37mm x 37mm, 30.5mm hole spacing. 4.1mm holes for anti-vibration grommets.
- Weight: 6g
- The fastest STM32 F4 processor running at 180MHz, as well as the industry leading Bosch gyro for an unparalleled flight performance!
- Integrated BAROMETER, a necessity for long range flyers! How high are you?
- Never run out of space with the MicroSD card slot for logging enthusiasts!
- A dedicated camera control pad for changing camera settings in the field!
- FOUR full hardware serial ports (UARTs), making it easy to use telemetry, change VTX settings, without ever running out of ports! Two of them feature signal inverters for S.Bus and SmartPort, allowing for a flawless setup!