A 30.5x30.5mm stack with a plug for your HD system. The KM series of ESCs uses higher quality components and PCB compared to the KO series.
- MCU: STM32F722RGT6 216MHz
- Gyroscope: BMI270
- Baro: BMP280
- OSD: Betaflight SPI OSD / DJI HD OSD (UART6)
- Black box: 16MB
- Uarts: 6 available
- 4x PWM outputs
- 1x I2C
- 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Green) and 3.3V indicator(Red)
- USB Type-C (USB2.0)
- VTX 10V / Vbat filtered power ON/OFF switch
- DJI FPV OSD supported by any spare UART.
- LED: 4 independent LED pads, supports WS2812.
- Type of receiver supported: Sbus, CRSF, ibus, XBUS, Spektrum satellite receiver (The default receiver input is on UART1)
- Input voltage: 3-6S
- BEC: 5V/10V 3A max dual-channel BEC supports stable power supply on the sky side of DJI
- LDO 3.3V: Max.250mA
- BetaFlight firmware: SKYSTARSF722Pro
- INAV firmware:SKYSTARSF722HD
- Mounting holes: 30.5x30.5mm
- Real size 39x39mm
- Weight: 6.9g
- Supports 128K Dshot1200, Dshot600, Dshot300, Dshot150, Oneshot125, Multishot, PWM control signal
- Input voltage: 3-6S (12-26V)
- Continuous working current: 60A
- No built-in 5V BEC output
- Firmware: BLHELI 32 ESC
- Mounting holes pattern: 30.5*30.5MM
- Weight: 14.6g
- The ESC has an on-board filter capacitor that suppresses the back electromotive force, stabilizes the battery voltage and protects the flight control ESC precision components.
- EMI Shell provides stronger anti-interference capability.
- 1x F7HD Pro3 FC
- 1x KM60 128K BL32 4IN1 ESC
- 8x Silicon grommets
- 2x JST-SH1.0_8pin cable, 4cm
- 1x JST-GH-6P cable for DJI port, 10cm
Wiring diagram here