- Faster H7 SOC with 1MB RAM.
- Upgraded triple redundant IMU sensors for extra redundancy.
- Two sets of IMU are vibration-isolated mechanically, reducing the effect of frame vibration to state estimation.
- IMUs are temperature-controlled by onboard heating resistors, allowing optimum working temperature of IMUs.
- Main Processor: STM32H757 Dual Core M7 + M4
- Coprocessor: STM32F100
- Supported RC signals: PPM/SBUS/DSM
- Power redundancy: Triple redundancy
- Sensors: Triple IMU System
- Sensors details:
- IMU1 (isolated) ICM42688
- IMU2 (Isolated) ICM20948 or ICM42688
- IMU3 (Fixed) ICM20649 or ICM45686
- MS5611 x 2 (Baro)
- Supported firmware: Ardupilot, PX4, and Hionos DO-1780
- Supported vehicle type:
- Fixed-wing plane
- Size: cube 38.4×38.4×22mm
- operating temperature: -10-+55° IMU with temperature control
- 1x Cube Orange+ Mini
- 1x Power brick mini
- 1x I2C board
- 1x Buzzer cable
- 2x CAN cable
- 1x Power brick mini cable
- 1x GPS1 GH cable
- 1x Micro USB cable
- 2x I2C cable
Click here for more details about the CubePilot