Now shipping Rev 3 hardware - pictures need to be updated!
This is a micro version of Naze32
- 33mm x 16.5mm
- 1.75 gram without headers
- STM32F103CBT6 32-bit Cortex M3 processor
- MPU6050 Accelerometer/Gyro
- BMP180 Barometer
- 1 throttle, 4 servo outputs (for airplane mode)
- 6 motor outputs for multirotor mode (rev1)
- Two 3.3V analog inputs (for pitot etc in airplane mode)
- Additional UART pads for GPS/Spektrum
- Currently shipping version can be powered with up to 16V
Please note this board does not have a USB port. Requires a USB to serial (3.3v) device like FTDI to flash and configure.
Manual for earlier Rev here