Odo Long Range
Now available with 6 and 7 inch arms for long range adventures!
The Long Range Odo extends our favorite platform for larger props. The core provides an easy to build layout with the optional integrated camera mount. Height is 30mm when using the camera mount and leaves ample room for receiver, pdb/4in1, control board and vtx. Using one ouf our TPU camera mounts and a Runcam Micro Swift, the Odo can be slammed down to 20mm. Some choose to top mount the battery as well.
All of the carbon fiber is finished with chamfered edges so no sanding is necessary for that smooth feel. Odo features a battery strap pass thru allowing 2 ways of securing your battery and never having to fuss around with replacement if a strap breaks.
Odo is also an ideal platform for experimentation. That's actually where this frame design began. We were working on the successor to the X5 and wondering about all these different arm designs so we cut a set of each to see how it flew. If you build with a 4in1 ESC, you can easily switch between arm configurations and get a feel for the differences on the same machine. X vs stretch, traditional arm vs. 'stick', changeovers can be done at will.
- light weight (see chart below)
- Chamfered carbon fiber - beautiful smooth edges won't cut wire or battery straps
- replaceable arms - can be swapped between configurations
- battery strap passthru into bottom plate
- takes full size camera
- 30mm spacer height allows an easy to build stack
- 16x19 M3 motor mount holes (standard for 22xx/23xx motors)
- Skinny arm kits come with 12pcs M3x8 motor mount screws (required for 6mm thick arms)
- Rotorgeeks battery strap included
Link to assembly manual
Weights (with all hardware except motor screws)
|Size||Weight (g)||Weight w/
Titanium kit (g)