The is a new version of the Crazybee all in one board Flight Controller capable of taking 2S batteries. No soldering required as you can simply plug your camera and motors in to the board.
- MCU:STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ, 512K FLASH)
- Sensor: MPU-6000(SPI connection)
- Board size: 28.5 * 28.5MM
- Power supply: 1S-2S battery input (DC 2.9V-8.7V)
- Built-in 5A(each) Blheli_S 4in1 ESC Dshot600 ready
- Built-in Betaflight OSD(SPI Control)
- Built-in 5.8G VTX
- Built-in 5V 1A BEC
- Built-in voltage detection
- Firmware target: CRAZYBEEF4FR
- Power supply: 1-2S LiPo/LiPo HV
- Current: 5A continuous peak 6A (3 seconds)
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: S_H_50_REV16_7.HEX
- Default protocol: DSHOT600
- SPI BUS receiver Frsky D8/D16 compatible
- Support Frsky_X_LBT(EU-LBT), Futaba S-FHSS (Need Betaflight 4.0.5 firmware or latest)
- Channels: 8ch/16ch
- Failsafe support
- No ground interference ( Transmitter and receiver 1 m from the ground): 100m~200m
- Output power: 25mw
- Frequency: 40CH
- Input voltage: 3.3V 5.5V
- Current consumption: 300mA(type)
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5bands 40 channels
- With Race band
- Smartaudio ready
- Default vtx_power should set to be “2”
Onboard volatge and current detector:
- Voltage meter scale “110”
- Amperage meter scale “1175”
- For 3.5.7 firmware version: Power the board, press and hold the bind button for 1 second, you should now have a solid red LED at the top of the flight controller which indicates that the receiver is in bind mode.
- For 4.0.x firmware version: Plug the board into betaflight using a USB cable, go to the CLI tab and type “bind_rx_spi”, you should now have a solid red LED at the top of the flight controller which indicates that the receiver is in bind mode.
- For 4.1.x or 4.2.x: Plug the board into betaflight using a USB cable, go to the CLI tab and type “bind_rx”, you should now have a solid red LED at the top of the flight controller which indicates that the receiver is in bind mode.
- Put your transmitter into bidn mode, if the binding was succesful then you will see a flashing red LED. Note that on the radios that have ACCESS protocol, the red LED will not blink, but the binding procedure will work, make sure to type "save" into the CLI command to conclude the procedure.
- IR1 is the inverted signal of RX1 used for SBUS receiver. RX1 and IR1 cannot be used at the same time .
- Happymodel do not recommend using props bigger than 55mm with 2S.