This full scale 1800mm wingspan Skyhunter is a classic FPV airframe used for long distance and heavy load FPV flying.
The unique twin-boom tail wing design makes the skyhunter very stable. The 1800mm large wingspan provides a high efficiency elevating force. The spacious cabin offers lots of room inside the fuselage for FPV gear and up to a 15000mah battery.
There are more than 14pcs carbon fiber strip and rod enhance the wing and body so it is very strong and solid while flying. Its detachable main wing and tail wing makes the Skyhunter easy to disassemble for travel.
- Max 3.5kg flying weight.
- More than 100 minutes flying time.
- Tough EPO material with carbon fiber enhancement, high strength fuselage and wing.
- Large wingspan for long time FPV flying in variety of weather conditions
- Large size cabin for more FPV equipment and big battery
- Unique nose pod, large for multiple cameras.
- Detachable main wing and tail wing for easy transport
- Fast disassembly structure and adjustable tail boom length, easy to adjust CG.
- Strong Carbon Fiber tubes for main wing and tail wing
- Recommend flying weight: 3kg. Max flying weight: 3.5kg
- Wingspan: 1800mm/70.86in
- Length: 1400mm/55.11in(adjustable)
- Wing Area: 36dm/3.9ft2 (Mainwing Area)
- Max Flying Weight: 3.0-3.5kg
- Color: White
- Material: EPO+Carbon Fiber
- CG: 1/3 of wing from leading edge
- Motor: 2820 920KV
- ESC: 60A w/5.5v 4A BEC
- Servos: 3pcs 12g metal(2 Aileron, 1 Elevator)
- Propeller: 11*7
- This item does not include transmitter, receiver, battery, charger, Vtx and cameras.
- Assembly is required. Motor, ESC, Servos are included, but not installed.