Updated version of the FC AIO for the Beetle V2. This new FC comes with faster processors, integrated ESC, current sensor and more.
Note: This board has been designed for micro builds (3" and smaller). It is NOT recommended to use this board on 5" drones.
- F405 20A AIO.
- Dshot600 + RPM-Filtering available.
- 4 UARTs (GPS installation possible).
- Direct plug for the DJI FPV Air Unit
- Supports all the receivers on the current market (CRSF/Spektrum/Futaba/Frsky/Flysky.....)
- Weight : 10g
- CPU: STM32F404RTG6
- Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Mounting hole size: 20mm * 20mm (M3)
- Firmware version: TRANSTECF405HD(TTRH)
- UARTs : 4
- OSD: Only support DJI HD FPV OSD
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc.
- USB Type-C connector
- Signal support: PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600 (Bi-direction Dshot)
- Input voltage: 2S - 4S Lipo
- Continuous current: 20A
- Peak current: 30A (10s)
- ESC firmware: J_H_30 Blheli_S
- IndicatorsLED : 2 indicators - Flight control status indicator (blue)/ESC power indicator (red)
- Built-in current sensor
- Capacitance: 470μF | 25V
- Connector: XT30U 16AWG
- Recommended motors: 110X series, 120X series, 130X series
- 1 * TransTEC F40520A AIO 2-4S AIO
- 1 * Cable Pigtail (XT30U)
- 1 * Capacitance
- 1 * Type-C cover
- 5* Anti-vibration Rubber Dampers