The Squirt V2.1 is a 160mm 3" ducted quad from Shendrones. This peppy 3" uses ducts to generate about 240g more thrust. The prop guards makes it safer to fly in close proximity to people/objects. Comes with all 3D printed parts shown except the optional GoPro Hero 7/8 or Session mount (both with 10 degree angle / variable mount available for Hero7/8 mount). This is for the DJI Digital FPV System. DJI FPV versions have 40mm tall standoffs and include a holder for the air unit and its antenna.
- 1x Squirt V2.1 frame with 3D printed guards
- Standoffs and hardware kit
- TPU GoPro Hero 7/8 or Session Mount (optional)
- Frame weighs about 55g w/TPU & hardware + 60g for ducts + 10g for hero mount, 6g for Session mount
Read all about it here
Here are some build tips!
Rotorgeeks Build Notes
- The frame is only 2.5mm thick and most motors come with 6mm mounting screws. To avoid hitting motor windings we recommend some combination of washers, 5mm mounting screws or soft mounts. The Rotorgeeks 1407 have a full 2.5mm of threaded material in the base to take the screw (but that is longer than most motors)