A new flagship headset by Orqa arrives with optimized, improved electronics and mechanical design while keeping its authentic look and feel.
Orqa combines functionality with modern aesthetics by an artistically implemented visual and tactile construct into a sophistically engineered software and hardware system.
- Embedded computing power in your goggles.
- Support for standard analog and digital video inputs
- Edge-to-edge crisp image on the best-in-class OLED displays for FPV headset.
- Adjust your FOV and switch aspect ratio.
- Record your flight in real-time with 1280x960 at 60fps
- FPV.Connect: Connect the mobile app to your goggles and download flight videos, update headset firmware and much more…
- Viewing angle: 37° at 4:3 or 33° at 16:9 aspect ratio
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 960 pixels
- Aspect ratio: 4:3 native, 16:9 (720p)
- Power supply: 6-25VDC (2-6S Li-ion Battery)
- Power consumption: 2.8W, typical
- Integrated Head Tracker Output: 3.5mm jack
- Focus Adjust: -4D - +4D
- HDMI video input: micro HDMI
- Battery connector: 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel connector
- IPD Range: 56 - 74 mm
- Integrated DVR: 1280x960, 50/60 fps, H.264, mp4
- Standard receiver bay: High power
- Secondary bay for additional modules: 5V, SDIO, UART
- Weight (without battery): 265 grams
- Dimensions: 177 x 107 x 72 mm
- 1x Orqa FPV.One PILOT Goggles
- 1x Foam pack
- 1x Hard case
- 1x Strap