HD version of the HX115!
This HX115 FPV 3-4S racing drone is the ideal micro racer. It is crazy fast due to its ultra-light weight (around 74.3g without battery) using a 115mm frame size, powerful thrust using the Toothpick 12A AIO FC and 1105 5000KV motor. So be careful as this is not a toy!
This is the HD FrSky XM+ version
As it comes, the VTX antenna can move freely and can easily be cut by the props, we strongly recommend taping the VTX antenna to the canopy.
- Caddx Baby Turtle Camera (1080P/60fps HD recording).
- Supports 3-4S battery. BetaFPV recommends using the 3030 3-blade props with 450 - 550mAh 3S battery and 3020 2-blade props with 450-550mAh 4S battery.
- Weight: 74.3g (without battery)
- FC&ESC：Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO FC
- Motors: 1105 5000KV Brushless Motors
- Props: HQ 3020 2-Blade Props (4S) / HQ 3030 3-Blade Props (3S)
- Camera: Caddx Baby Turtle
- VTX: A01 25-200mW 5.8G VTX
- Frame: HX115 T700 carbon fiber frame
- Canopy: Canopy for HX115
- Receiver: Frsky XM+
- Battery: 450mAh 4S battery / 450mAh 3S battery (NOT included)
- Image sensor: 1/2.7Inch -CMOS sensor
- Resolution: 800TVL
- Recording: 1080P/60fps, 1080P/30fps
- Lens: 1.8mm lens
- FPV FOV/Recording FOV: 170
- TV system: NTSC/PAL switchable with OSD
- Video file format: MP4
- Aspect ration: 16:9/4:3 switchable with OSD
- Max Micro SD card supported: 64G
- Audio: Supported
- Illumination: 0.01Lux
- DNR: 3DNR
- WDR: YES
- OSD: YES
- Output power: 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
Note: BetaFPV do NOT recommend using 3030 3-blade props with the 4s battery as it might burn your motor due to the increased amp draw.
- 1 * HX115 115mm HD FPV Quad
- 1 * HQ 3030 3-Blade Props (4pcs)
- 1 * HQ 3020 2-Blade Props (4pcs)
*Battery is NOT included. It comes with two sets of 3'' props
A couple of things we noticed on the build that you might want to check before flying
- motor wires can come out and get into prop line - tape them down near the body
- FrSKY antennas may be at risk of getting chopped. Consider putting a few zip ties on the arms and running the antennas along them
- Put a piece of tape or other block on the back of the canopy where the dipole antenna comes out to ensure it doesn't slip through the opening and into the props