This HX115 FPV 3-4S racing drone is the ideal micro racer. It is crazy fast due to its ultra-light weight (around 66g without battery) using a 115mm frame size, powerful thrust using the Toothpick 12A AIO FC and 1105 5000KV motor. So be careful as this is not a toy!
BetaFPV customized the camera with ultra-low latency (4ms) and FOV 165° ultra-wide-angle.
This is the FrSky XM+ version
- As it comes, the VTX antenna can move freely and can easily be cut by the props, we strongly recommend taping the VTX antenna to the canopy.
- Customized Caddx Kangaroo, 4ms ultra-low latency, 165° FOV and super WDR.
- Supports 3-4S battery. BetaFPV recommends using the 3030 3-blade props with 450 - 550mAh 3S battery and 3020 2-blade props with 450-550mAh 4S battery.
- We find it flies best on 3S and isn't too bad on 2S!
- Weight: 66.6g (without battery)
- FC&ESC：Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO FC
- Motors: 1105 5000KV Brushless Motors
- Props: HQ 3020 2-Blade Props (4S) / HQ 3030 3-Blade Props (3S)
- Camera: Caddx Kangaroo
- VTX: A01 25-200mW 5.8G VTX
- Frame: HX115 T700 carbon fiber frame
- Canopy: Canopy for HX115
- Receiver: Frsky XM+
- Weight: 3.5g
- Lens: 2.1mm
- Ultra-low latency: 4ms
- Image Sensor: SONY STARVIS Sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 1000TVL
- Television System: NTSC and PAL (Switchable)
- Image: 16:9 and 4:3 (Switchable)
- Super WDR. Effectively resolute the reflection from strong light source
- Output power: 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
Note: BetaFPV do NOT recommend using 3030 3-blade props with the 4s battery as it might burn your motor due to the increased amp draw.
- 1 * HX115 115mm FPV Quad
- 1 * HQ 3030 3-Blade Props (4pcs)
- 1 * HQ 3020 2-Blade Props (4pcs)
*Battery is NOT included. It comes with two sets of 3'' props