Sub 250g 4" long range drone designed by Dave_C.
This version comes equipped with the Caddx Ratel V2 Camera, BT-Nano Bluetooth module, AGC-Mic microphone module and preinstalled Crossfire receiver.
- FC & ESC Combo : Goku GN405 16x16 Stack/Combo
- VTX : GOKU HM600 VTX 600MW
- Camera: Caddx Ratel 2
- Motor: NIN V2 1404-2750KV
- Blutooth : BT-NANO V2 Bluetooth Module
- MIC : Flywoo AGC-MIC Microphone
- GPS : FLYWOO GM8 MINI V3.0 GPS
- Propeller: Gemfan 4024 ( 4pcs Green \ 4pcs Gray )
- TBS Crossfire installed
Flywoo Finder v1.0:
- A self powered buzzer that helps you find your aircraft by beeping loudly and with flashing LED if you lose your battery connection (it will last around 4-5hours)
- Press the button for 3 seconds to turn it off after disconnecting your battery.
Flywoo Goku GPS Mini V2.0 Rescue Function:
- Before arming, let the GPS search for a minimum of 5 satellites to get a lock on the starting position.
- After arming, look for the OSD data during the flight, the rescue mode will work if the distance exceeds 100m. Otherwise, the quad will crash (if it failsafe).
- If the remote controller suddenly loses signal (failsafe), the GPS rescue function willtake over and return to the home position. (Set the AUX of GPS rescue mode in betaflight Failsafe, the default is AUX3 2000)
Recommended batteries (not included): 4S 750-900 XT30
- 1* Prebuilt and tested Explorer LR Drone w/ Rhcp Antenna
- 1* Side carbon plate 1 set
- 1* Spare srew
- 2* Gemfan 4024 4pcs
VTX comes locked - all channels in grey will not be available until you unlock.
To unlock, power up and hold the button on the side of the vtx for ~10 seconds until red and green LEDs light up. It will remain unlocked after this.
VTX Table here