A super-efficient iFlight 7.5inch Long-Range bird that can carry bigger batteries for long flight times. Fly big batteries top-mounted, or even bigger batteries bottom-mounted.
6S 2200 recommended.
Note: As the original DJI camera has been discontinued, iFlight replaced it with the Runcam WASP camera.
- Battery voltage LED status light (illuminated IF logo at the bottom of the frame)
- 360° TPU protection, DJI cam protection and antenna mounts
- GoPro TPU bottom stand (GoPro protector not included)
- Lightweight side panels design - keep your rig clean
- No props in view
- XING2 2809 1250KV efficient wide stator motors
- GPS pre-installed for more safety when flying far away
- 6mm rigid arm design for more stiffness
- Top- and bottom battery mount option
- Weight: 695g (without battery and GoPro)
- Total Dimensions: 258*200mm (body dimension)
- Upper (middle) Plate Thickness: 3mm
- Bottom to Top Distance: 20-29mm
- Camera Plate Thickness: 3mm
- Bottom Plate Thickness: 3mm
- Top Plate Thickness: 3mm
- Geometry: DC (DeadCat)
- HQ 7.5X3.7X3 Propellers
- Arm Thickness: 6mm
- XING2 2809 1250KV
- Wheelbase: 321mm
- FC: BLITZ F722
- ESC: BLITZ E55 4-IN-1 2-6S ESC
- VTX/Camera: DJI FPV Air Unit Module + Runcam Wasp Camera
- Mount pattern: 30.5*30.5mm / 4mm PCB hole diameter
- Smartaudio / IRC Tramp VTX protocol supported
- Firmware target: IFLIGHT_BLITZ_F722
- Motor outputs: 4x (SH1.0 connector)
- Flash: 32MB (Blackbox flash)
- I2C serial: SDA / SLA pads
- Dimensions: 36.5*35 mm
- Barometer: DPS310
- OSD Chip: AT7456E
- LED controller: Yes
- MCU: STM32 F722
- Beeper pad: Yes
- Gyro: BMI270
- Weight: 7.8g
- UARTS: 6
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ4mm
- Target: IFLIGHT_BLITZ_G2
- Supports 2-6S Lipo input
- Current sensor: Yes
- Constant: 55 Amps
- Current rate: 200
- Burst: 65 Amps
- Weight: 15.3g
- MCU： G071
- BEC: No
- 4 x HQ 7.5X3.7X3 CW propeller + 4 x HQ 7.5X3.7X3 CCW (Color may vary)
- 2 x Albatross LHCP 5.8GHz SMA FPV Antenna
- 2 x iFlight Lipo Strap 20*250mm (Black)
- 1 x Pre-built and Tested Chimera7 Pro
- 1 x DJI FPV Air Unit Module + Runcam Wasp Camera
Notes from iFlight:
- Using a Li-Ion battery: Be aware that Li-Ion battery packs do not have the same power output than Li-Po batteries. A 4000mAh Li-Ion battery is NOT recommended for extreme LongRange trips in a windy environment. Please consider installing 2x 4000mAh batteries in parallel if you want to fly far, fast and safe. This can greatly reduce the stress per cell and hold a safe voltage until the end of the flight. The 1x 21700 4000mh battery configuration is meant for more confined and less windy conditions.
- Li-Po battery use: Li-Po batteries have a higher C-rating, more output power and hold a more stable cell voltage throughout the flight. If you're beginner or don't want to mess around with Li-Ion batteries and their Pros and Cons, please consider flying Li-Po batteries first. Big batteries can be top mounted, even bigger or longer batteries can be strapped to the bottom of the frame.
- GPS functionality to find your way back and Betaflight GPS Rescue mode are ready to setup (default OFF to prevent unexpected behavior; Setup instructions included). Vertical and horizontal TBS Crossfire antenna mounts are included to cover you and your antenna dead-ends just in case.
- All iFlight BNFs are tested before shipment to guarantee the highest quality.
- If you still encounter a problem after receiving your shipment, please immediately contact our iFlight customer support.
- iFlight takes no responsibility for issues with DJI, Runcam or Caddx 3rd party gear (Video transmitters, Goggles, Radios, etc) and must be directly reported here.
FC diagram here