iFlight CineBee 75HD is the latest BNF creation with a traditional but versatile and upgradeable design, carrying a 1080p (up to 60fps) micro cam stack and recording footage flying through the smallest gaps and spots.You can adjust the camera angle from 0-55 degrees with motors from 2S-3S.
The stack is soft-mounted, the cam is soft-mounted, the motors run smooth - keep your props in a good condition.
Note: Although the Tower system can handle 4S, the motors are rated for 2-3S
- Ultra-light but high performance
- JELLOFREE durable carbon/plastic construction
- No props or prop guards in view
- Upgradeable, versatile, futureproof
- Total Dimensions: 110x93x30mm
- Frame Wheelbase: 75mm
- Build Weight: 66.2g
- SucceX Micro 16x16 Tower 2-4S
- iFlight 1103 motors (1.5mm shaft)
- Caddx.us Turtle v2 HD FPV cam
- Gemfan 1635 40mm 3/4 blade OR HQ 1.6x1.6x4
- iFlight Prop Guards 40mm
- Rx pre-installed (optionnal): FrSky XM+ / FrSky R-XSR
- SmartAudio ready
SucceX Micro F4 Flight Tower System 16x16mm:
SucceX F4 Flight Controller:
- Input voltage 2-4S LIPO
- Gyro: MPU6000
- 2x UART ports
- 4x motor outputs
- Built in OSD
- No Blackbox FLASH
- BEC 5V 2A cont.
- Size: 21mm*21mm
- Mounting holes: 16*16
- Weight: 2.5g
- BF target : MATEKF411
SucceX Mirco 12A Brushless ESC:
- Firmware: BlheliS
- Input voltage : 2-4S LIPO
- Continuous current: 12A
- MCU: BB21F16G
- BEC : None
- ESC protocol: pwm, oneshot125, multishot, dshot150, 300, 600, etc.
- Size: 23mm*21mm
- Mounting hole 16*16mm
- Weight: 2.7g
SucceX Mirco VTX:
- Power : PIT/25/100/200mW
- Antenna interface : IPEX (UFL)
- Telemetry: IRC Tramp
- Size: 17mm*27mm
- Mounting holes: 16*16mm
- Weight: 1.6g
SD card insert and ejection:
- The HD cam PCB is conveniently placed under the frame, protected by a cover.
- To insert or eject the SD card, please push in the SD card and gently slide beside the security plastic guard.
Propeller recommendation (both pairs are included)
- Gemfan for general use, durable prop, crash resistant!
- HQ for video recording, JELLOFREE, better throttle management, NOT crash resistant!
- 1x CineBee 75HD
- 1x set Gemfan 40mm props
- 1x set HQ micro whoop props
Note: Grasp bell before removing props to avoid damage.