The CineLog35 HD is a great cinewhoop capable of carrying a full size GoPro. Comes with the Nebula Pro camera.
Note: This is the 4S HD version with TBS Crossfire installed and it now comes with XT60 pigtail connector.
- 3.5-inch protection guard. The new design helps with reducing vibration and is more durable.
- Equipped with the Caddx Vista kit and the Nebula Pro camera.
- 3D printed mounts for GoPro or similar cameras included (GoPro 9 & GoPro 10 and base mount for Insta360 Go2 or Naked GoPro Hero 8/Caddx Peanut camera)
- 2004 motor with D90-3 propeller.
- Receiver easily accessible for binding
- Wheelbase: 142mm
- Top plate: 2.5mm
- Bottom plate: 2.0mm
- Arm plate: 3.5mm
- FC: GEP-F722-45A AIO
- MCU: STM32F722
- IMU: MPU6000(SPI)
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/AT7456E chip
- ESC: BLheli_S 45A
- VTX: Vista unit
- Camera: Caddx Nebula Pro
- Propeller: D90-3
- Antenna: Momoda Long version UFL LHCP 175mm Atenna
- Motor: GR2004-2550KV 4S Version
- Receiver: TBS Nano RX
- 1 x CineLog35 HD VISTA Quadcopter
- 2 x D90-3 propellers (pair)
- 1 x Battery strap M15x200mm
- 2 x Battery Silicone Pads
- 2 x Landing Pads
- 4 x 15 degree damping rings
- 1 x 3D printed mounts combination
- 1 x screw combination
- 1 x screwdriver combination
- 1 x Antenna tube
GoPro not included, pictures are just for reference.