F428 Flight Tower including 2-4S ESC BLHeli_S, TX600 20mW-600mW 48CH VTX and F4 Flight Controller Board.
The FC offers two full UARTs, one with optional inverted RX for FrSKY. The VTX uses IRC Tramp protocol for control.
Link to Betaflight 3.5.1 Hex
- Weight: 10.1g
- Usage: for 85mm-250mm Frame Kit
- FSD F411 Flight Controller Board
- CPU: STM32 F411
- Input Voltage: 2-4S Lipo
- Built-in Betaflight OSD to adjust PID
- BEC Output: 5V/3A
- Size: 27.5x27.5mm board, 20mm mounting holes (M2)
- Support SBUS/PPM/DSM receiver
- FSD 28A BLHeli_S 2-4S ESC
- Input Voltage: 2-4S Lipo battery
- Constant Current: 28A
- BEC Output: NO
- Size: 27x27mm (main board)
- Installing Hole:20x20mm,M2
- Weight: 4g
- MOS Tube: TOP QUALITY MOSFET
- Protocol: DSHOT600/300/150/Oneshot125/42,MultiShot
- Output power: PIT/25mW/100mW/200mW/400mW/600mW switchable
- Control mode: BFOSD control(RX)/button
- BAT: 5V+
- Video system: NTSC/PAL
- Antenna: IPEX
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362-5945 MHZ
(TX600's factory set up is on lock mode(5733-5866MHZ unlock). Please follow your local laws and regulations if you need to unlock the frequency.)
- Size: 26*26mm(L*W),Hole:20*20mm
- Weight: 2.3g
- Manual here
Please note there is no antenna or pigtail included for the vtx. You'll need something with a UFL / IPEX connector.
- 1x FSD F411 Flight Controller
- 1x FSD 28A 2S-4S 4in1 ESC
- 1 x FSD TX600 VTX
- 1 x 5.8G Linear Antenna
- The FSD F411 flight controller will support a gyro loop rate of up to 32khz however maximum pid loop frequency is limited to 16khz. To run at this speed you will need to overclock the CPU by entering the code: Set cpu_overclock = 120mhz in CLI.
- In betaflight 3.4.0 and above CPU temperature can be monitored directly in betaflight osd.