F428 Flight Tower including 2-4S ESC BLHeli_S and F4 Flight Controller Board.
The FC offers two full UARTs, one with optional inverted RX for FrSKY.
If you're looking for a vtx to complete the stack, we recommend the AKK FX3 Ultimate. It fits perfectly on top.
Link to Betaflight 3.5.1 Hex
- Weight: 7.8g
- Usage: for 85mm-250mm Frame Kit
- FSD F411 Flight Controller Board
- CPU: STM32 F411
- Input Voltage: 2-4S Lipo
- Built-in Betaflight OSD to adjust PID
- BEC Output: 5V/3A
- Size: 27.5x27.5mm board, 20mm mounting holes (M2)
- Support SBUS/PPM/DSM receiver
- FSD 28A BLHeli_S 2-4S ESC
- Input Voltage: 2-4S Lipo battery
- Constant Current: 28A
- BEC Output: NO
- Size: 27x27mm (main board)
- Installing Hole:20x20mm,M2
- Weight: 4g
- MOS Tube: TOP QUALITY MOSFET
- Protocol: DSHOT600/300/150/Oneshot125/42,MultiShot
- 1x FSD F411 Flight Controller
- 1x FSD 28A 2S-4S 4in1 ESC
- The FSD F411 flight controller will support a gyro loop rate of up to 32khz however maximum pid loop frequency is limited to 16khz. To run at this speed you will need to overclock the CPU by entering the code: Set cpu_overclock = 120mhz in CLI.
- In betaflight 3.4.0 and above CPU temperature can be monitored directly in betaflight osd.