Combining the best of both worlds in this bundle which includes the FrSky X9 Lite S, the TBS Tracer Nano Tx Starter set.
Note that you will have to flash OpenTX firmware on the radio to use the Crossfire protocol.
- Flash the radio: We can do this for you so you won't have to worry about flashing your radio.
- Transmitter stand: A must have for Crossfire users or anyone running an external module in their radio.
- Batteries (Not included but available in the options): This radio uses 18650s batteries.
The 'S' model is an upgraded version of the X9 Lite with dual momentary buttons on the top shoulders, hall sensor gimbals, balance charging for 2S Li-ion battery via USB, scroll button adding convenience when navigating the menu, and with a smaller but same form factor as the well known X9D series. You can read more about it here.
In a race, microseconds count. Goggles down, thumbs up - are you ready for a true 250Hz radio link? End to end latency: barely noticeable. Nothing else comes close! Thanks to 2.4GHz technology, we took the best from Crossfire and shrunk it down to speed it up. The end result: Smaller antennas, more speed, range for days.. You can read more about it here.
X9 Lite S Specifications:
- Dimension: 184*170*101mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 525g (without battery)
- Operating system: ErskyTX/ OpenTX
- Number of channels: 24 channels
- Internal RF module: ISRM-S-X9
- Operating voltage range: 6.0~8.4V
- Operating current: [email protected]
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ 60℃ (14℉ ~ 140℉)
- Backlit LCD resolution: 128*64
- Smart Port, Micro SD card slot, Micro USB Port and DSC Port
- Compatibility: ACCST D16 and ACCESS receivers
- Built-in charge (via USB)
TBS Tracer Nano TX Specifications:
- Latency & Refresh Rate: 3ms, 250Hz
- Output power: 25mW / 100mW
- Frequency Bands: 2.4GHz ISM
- Input Voltage: 3.5 - 13V
- Connector: USB-C
- Power consumption: 1.1W (@10mW) - 2W (@100mW)
- Dimensions: 65 x 48 x 22 mm (JR module size)
- Radio Compatibility: LITE module bay (e.g. TBS Tango 2, Taranis X-Lite, X9 Lite), OpenTX V2.1+. The TBS Tracer Nano TX is suggested for use in Futaba and Spektrum remotes that do not have a JR-module bay.
* output power modes may not be available due to local regulation limitations
- X9 Lite S
- TBS Tracer Nano Tx Starter Set