Sub 250g 4" long range drone made by Dave_C.
This version comes equipped with the new F745 stack and the V2 top plate allowing to mount your battery sideways for more angle clearance when using your GoPro or other HD camera.
Note: This is the PNP Version without a receiver installed.
- The V2 version uses a powerful F745 flight controller which features a barometer, blackbox, 7 complete hardware serial ports, I2C functionality and WS2812 LEDs on each corner.
- Built-in Bluetooth module, allowing you to use the SpeedyBee App to change the settings of your flight controller
- The lightweight 4-inch quad below 250g even if you connect with the battery, meet the current requested of FAA rules. Easy to control and long flight time, we strongly recommend to FPV beginners and pilots who like to cruise!
- Built-in Smo 4k camera power cable
- Upgrade GPS to V2.0, use copper foil to effectively prevent the signal from being interfered by Vista
Main Changelog V2:
- Vista Nebula Nano V2
- Equipped with Goku F745 16x16 stack
- GPS upgraded to V2.0 Faster and more stable
- Built-in SMO 4K Camera power cable
- Built-in BT-Nano Moudle
Flywoo Finder v1.0:
- A self powered buzzer that helps you find your aircraft by beeping loudly and with flashing LED if you lose your battery connection (it will last around 4-5hours)
- Press the button for 3 seconds to turn it off after disconnecting your battery.
Flywoo Goku GPS Mini V2.0 Rescue Function:
- Before arming, let the GPS search for a minimum of 5 satelites to get a lock on the starting position.
- After arming, look for the OSD data during the flight, the rescue mode will work if the distance exceeds 100m. Otherwise, the quad will crash (if it failsafe).
- If the remote controller suddenly loses signal (failsafe), the GPS rescue function willtake over and return to the home position. (Set the AUX of GPS rescue mode in betaflight Failsafe, the default is AUX3 2000)
- Weight: 162.8g (without battery)
- Wheelbase: 168mm
- FC & ESC : GOKU F745 Quad 16*16 STACK - ( FC+13A ESC )
- Frame: EXPLORER LR 4'' FRAME KIT V2 HD VERSION
- Motors: NIN 1404 V2 2750KV ULTRALIGHT FPV MOTOR
- Props: Gemfan 4024 2-blade
- HD digital camera & VTX: Caddx Nebula Nano V2 HD System
- Antenna: Atomic 5.8GHz Antenna Length 130mm ( UFL LHCP)
Recommended Battery (NOT INCLUDED):
- 1* Prebuilt and tested Explorer LR Drone
- 1* Side carbon plate 1 set
- 1* Spare srew
- 2*Gemfan 4024 4pcs
Message from Dave_C FPV:
For me personally, Long Range cruising through epic landscapes is the best thing about FPV! But unfortunately, it was always kind of difficult to practice legally and without bothering people with all the noise a massive 6 or 7" long range quad produces.
So the basic idea behind the original Project #MicroLongRange was born: Scale down a 7" long range quad until it is below 250g take off weight. With the support of an awesome community on Facebook and Instagram as well as a massive development effort by Flywoo, this concept has seen a lot of improvements that are now all implemented in the Explorer LR!
This tiny quad is equipped with GPS, Crossfire and an independent model finder to give you the necessary confidence to push it to the maximum range of digital and analogue video transmission. The powertrain with it's GOKU 16x16 stack and the all new 2700kV 1404 motors spinning 4" props is optimized for maximum efficiency and low weight: Flight times of way over ten minutes on a regular 850mah 4S LiPo battery are easily achievable! Cruising speeds of 40-50 kph (25-30mph) are astonishingly high for such a small quad and have allowed me to do 10km (6 mile) round trips easily. And the best thing about it: It's incredibly quiet! You will barely be able to hear it flying by as soon as you are a few dozen meters away. ”
----- Dave_C FPV