Fat Shark Recon V3
Unfortunately the Recon V3 goggles have been discontinued and Fat Shark is not making a replacement.
The Recon is the ideal goggle for someone getting started into fpv or for the seasoned veteran who enjoys taking 'passengers' for a flight. It comes complete with a battery that charges by USB so no extra equipment required and the compact size makes them great for travel!
Version 3 of the Recon Goggles includes an onboard DVR and an improved 800x480 TFT resolution display.
The Recon goggles are a simple, affordable solution to ultra-immersive FPV. With an integrated five band, 40-channel receiver and simple USB charging, the Recon puts ease-of-use first and lets pilots focus on the full FPV experience without worrying about extra charging cables or accessory components. Use the integrated channel scanner to pick up the strongest nearby feed or manually change channels and band through the simple and intuitive controls.
An onboard OSD shows video signal strength, battery lifetime and channel selection.
The Recon is ready to fly out of the box.
- FOV (field of view): 55°
- Format: 16:9
- Micro Display:
- Display: WQVGA 4.3inch display
- Resolution : 800 X 480 TFT
- Analog video recording
- SD card support to 32GB (AVI file)
- Support playback recording file
- Firmware upgrade via SD card
- Wireless Receiver: 40 channels, single high sensitive receiver including RaceBand frequencies (auto scan and find strongest channel).
- OSD: channel info, RSSI info and battery status (disappear after 4s, press any button to show up).
- USB charge port
- Micro-SD card slot
- Color: Black and white
- Fat Shark Recon Goggle
- 5.8G dipole antenna
- Includes a 2600mAh battery (18650 size)