The Babyhawk II HD is the latest development from Emax. Compatible with the DJI FPV System, under 250g and no props in view!
- The provided Emax battery strap is too long. For a better fit, we recommend using our thinner strap (available in the options) and trim the length.
- Emax has incorrect resource assignment set for the LED strip. If you want to use it, enter this command in the CLI and save resource LED_STRIP 1 A15
- Powered by the ECO 1404 3700KV, a lightweight but high-performance brushless motor with the capability to carry additional payloads such as an action cam.
- Paired with the motor is the AVAN Scimitar 3.5" propeller. It offers a linear throttle response while being rigid, stiff and smooth at the same time.
- It is using the Caddx Polar Vista kit which offers a premium and lightweight alternative for DJI Digital HD FPV system.
- The Babyhawk II HD RTF is a powerful drone that offers great performances and amazing HD video quality all in a sub 250g aircraft!
- Version: TBS Crossfire
- Diagonal wheelbase (without paddles): 155mm
- Maximum size of the aircraft (without antenna, cable tie): 210mm
- Aircraft weight (without battery): 141g
- Motor: ECO 1404-3700KV
- Propeller: Avan Scimitar 3.5inch prop
- AIO Flight Controller: F4 (STM32F411 firmware) + 4-in-1 25A ESC
- Camera & VTX: Caddx Vista HD VTX + Polar Starlight camera
- 1x EMAX BabyHawk II HD Freestyle RTF
- 1x set Avan 3.5inch prop
- 1x Battery strap
- 1x set of screws