FrSKY R9 MM Receiver w/T Pattern Dipole Antenna
This receiver has been replaced by the R9 MM OTA. The new version is capable of running both the older ACCST protocol and the new ACCESS protocol by flashing different firmware (using the radio).
Main feature of this receiver vs the original R9 Mini - It offers non-inverted S.Port outputs (as well as inverted). Why? F4 processors can't handle inverted signals. There's usually an inverter on the SBUS input but that's often the only one. In those cases the solution for S.Port telemetry has been to set up soft serial to handle the inverted output.
The non-inverted output from the R9 MM can be connected to any UART. Note that F3 and F7 boards don't have this issue - they can invert internally.
The FrSky R9 MM is the latest 900MHz mini receiver in the long-range series. It carries on most of the features from the previous R9 Mini receiver, like it’s super low latency, high precision performance in an extremely compact design. A new feature incorporating an inverted S.Port output makes it compatible with more devices.
- Dimension: 16*10*2.8mm (L×W×H)
- Weight: 1.1g (including antenna)
- Number of Channels: Non-EU Version: 4/16CH (Telemetry)
- Operating Voltage Range: DC 3.5V – 10V
- Operating Current: [email protected]
- Operating Range: Up to 10km or above
- Compatibility: R9M and R9M Lite
- 915MHz (Non-EU Version)
- Mini size and super light-weight
- Inverted S.Port enabled
- S.Port enabled and support telemetry data transmission
- (Support F.Port, download firmware to support the function)
- Low latency and high precision
- With RSSI output in SBUS
- Battery voltage detection supported
- Detachable Ipex connector antenna
- R9 MM
- T Pattern dipole antenna Ipex4