The latest iteration of the F4 AIO 20A with 2 additional features:
- 8M Flash chip for Betaflight Black Box.
- 3 UARTs available (UART1, UART2 and UART6). Pilots could use one UART for DJI Digital FPV Air Unit/Caddx Vista and the other UARTs for external receiver like TBS Crossfire.
This new AIO Brushless FC can handle 20A continuous current (25A burst). Compared to FC / ESC Stack design, this board comes with lots of capability while still being ultralight (only 6.63g).
- Handles 20A continuous current (25A burst).
- Comes with 4*Pluggable Pins for your motors (they do not come pre-installed).
- Compatible with 120X, 130X, 140X motors, and 1505 motors.
- Side-mounted USB port.
- Solder pads are at the edge of FC, convenient for your soldering.
- Double-sided solder pads for your motors. Pins pad and wire pads are both built-in for motors connection.
- Integrated with a Betaflight MATEKF411 processor FC, Betaflight OSD, F4 MCU.
- Supports 2-4S.
Specifications for FC:
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ).
- Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection).
- Size: 32.5*32.5mm (26.5mm mounting holes).
- Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41).
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (OSD chip: AT7456E).
- Receiver: Supports Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/ Flysky Receiver/ TBS Crossfire Receiver/DSMX Receiver.
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc...
- Built-in current sensor.
- Weight: 6.63g.
Specifications for ESC:
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready.
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600.
- Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo.
- Continuous current: 20A.
- Peak current: 25A.
- Firmware: BLHELI_S.
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector.
Diagram for Toothpick F4 20A AIO FC V3:
- 1 * Toothpick F4 20A AIO 2-4S brushless flight controller
- 1 * Cable Pigtail (XT30)
- 4 * M2x10mm screws
- 4 * M2 nuts
- 4 * Anti-vibration rubber dampers
- 4 * Motor Pluggable Pins