With the DJI FPV Remote Controller, parameters of each component can be adjusted remotely. Purchasing the DJI FPV Goggles and the DJI FPV Air Unit eliminates the need of any additional receiver. Users can also enjoy 7ms ultra-low latency between the remote controller and the air unit.
- Remote Controller
- Weight: 765 g
- Operation Frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Max. Transmission Distance (Unobstructed,free of interference): FCC/SRRC: 4 km; CE: 0.7 km
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): FCC: <30 dBm; CE: <14dBm; SRRC:<19dBm
- Operation Current/Voltage: 0.6 A @ 7.6 V
- Operation Temperature: 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Charging Temperature: 5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F)
- Remote Controller Intelligent Battery
- Battery Type: LiPo 2S
- Capacity: 4920 mAh
- Voltage: 7.6 V
- Energy: 37.39 Wh
- DJI FPV Air Unit
- DJI FPV Goggles
- It is recommended to use the USB adapter of DJI Goggles RE, Ronin-S, Spark or an FCC/CE certified USB adapter that supports Quick Charge 2.0.
- If you use the DJI FPV Goggles and the DJI FPV Remote Controller at the same time, you must first link the air unit and the goggles, and then link the remote controller.
DJI FPV Remote Controller (including the battery) × 1